Client Patch 5.0.2c
- Date: June 15, 2006
- Size: 280,414 bytes
- Notes: None
Thursday, June 15th, 2006 at 6:00PM PDT (June 16th 1:00AM GMT), we will deploy client patch 5.0.2c
Details for the patch are as follows:
- Added text and art (some of which is temporary) to support the Japanese Personal Attendants
- Fixed a crash involving the TargetNearest Hostile macro
- Fixed issue that would sometimes cause the TargetNearest mobile macro to not select a target
- The TargetSelf macro no longer places the targeting reticle over the player
- Fixed a small memory leak with the new targeting system.
- Corrected typos in the Curse, Magic Reflection, and Poison buff/debuff tool-tips
- Runic font no longer displays in the journal
- Re-arranged the default skills placing and categories in the skills menu for fresh installs
- Localization changes
- Bump version letter to c
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.2c for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|