Client Patch 5.0.6b
- Date: October 31, 2006
- Size: 560 bytes
- Notes: None
On Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at approximately 6:00PM PDT (November 1 - 2:00AM GMT), we will deploy client patch 5.0.6b.
Details for the patch are as follows:
- Modified Heritage Ladders to allow players to reach the roof of their castles and keeps
- Updated localization text
- Bump client version to "5.0.6b"
- Ladders will require a follow-up patch to work correctly in the 3D client
- A follow-up patch will be required to update the art for two ladder directions
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.6b for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|