The Disarm Special Move was added during the Age of Shadows expansion. This special move disarms an opponent, not allowing them to rearm themselves for a short amount of time. This special move can be activated by setting a key macro for the appropriate primary or secondary weapon ability or double-clicking the icon in 2D. The icon will highlight red when activated.
- Mana Cost: 25
- When performed using a weapon, a 15 seconds disarm immunity timer is applied.
- When performed bare handed (Wrestling), it do not cause disarm immunity nor do it require the Tacticsskill.
- This special move is primarily used in PvP situations, as most NPCs are immune to its effects.
- Splintering Weapon effect dose not triggers when performing Disarm.
- Bare handed (requires 70 Wrestling skill or higher).
Weapons with a primary ability of Disarm requires only a 70 or higher in the appropriate fighting skill and 30 Tactics.
Weapons with a secondary ability of Disarm require 90 or higher in the appropriate fighting skill and 60 Tactics.
- Dual Pointed Spear
- Gargish War Fork
- War Fork
- Shepherd's Crook
- Disc Mace
- Butcher Knife
- Paladin Sword