A key change was made to the way the Classic Client handles animation data:
- "Please note that this client is 336 MB in size. While this is a larger than normal patch for legacy clients, we have modified the system so that future patches involving animation data can be smaller. We apologize for this temporary inconvenience." - Robert Mull
- November 12, 2009 - Released to the TC1 shard.
- November 17, 2009 - Released to the Origin shard.
- November 18, 2009 - Released to all remaining shards.
- November 19, 2009 - Update 1 released.
- November 20, 2009 - Update 2 released.
- There will be a mini event for Thanksgiving please visit your local Town Crier for details.
- Increased Navery’s hitpoints
- Fixed an issue in Despise at the champ spawn where creatures were spawning under the water.
- Fixed an issue with the 2nd year Anniversary bag, which had the wrong TID was being applied.
- Fixed an issue with a few of the T2A Pumpkin Patches.
- Retouched the Retouching Tool.
- Fixed an issue with the Rotworm stew not being consumed when used.
- Removed a sinkhole on Fire Island which was blocking access to players’ houses.
- Retouched the Art on the 12th Anniv cake.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow players to summon ethereal Reptalons or Hiryus in a house.
- Fixed the missing floor piece from Tomas O’Neerlan’s toyshop.
- Fixed an issue with Unraveling which allowed relic fragments from certain items.
- Fixed an issue with the color maze that allowed players to bypass the maze.
- Players can now use Mortal strike attack with a soul glaive.
- Fixed an issue with several cave entrances that were blocking movement.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to drop items into the backpack of their mirror images.
- Removed a debug message when watering plants.
- Players are no longer able to destroy Skull Totems in players houses.
- Reinstated the web attack with Navrey, webs will now decay properly.
- Fixed an issue with the death animation with the black cow in the enhanced client.
- Promotional race tokens will now be blessed.
- Fixed an issue with certain hued snakes having the “Oak” tag in their names
- Made various materials stackable:
- Hollow Prism
- Barrel Taps
- Barrel Hoops
- Jeweled Filigree
- Prism of light tickets will no longer be destroyed if placed inside a sub-container.
- Fixed an issue with the line of sight on the Ogre Lord Bridge in Despise.
- Fixed several wearable layering issues.
- The pillars in Navrey's lair can now be activated when their switch is clicked in the correct order. But beware of falling rocks
Update 1 - November 19, 2009
- Bug Fixes
- Giant Turkeys no longer teleport into houses
- Fixed an issue with cursed parchment will be deleted on login
- Fixed several exploits with Turkey Nests
- Turkeys AI was adjusted
- Fixed an issue regarding the top twenty (20) Turkey attackers
- Attackers on the aggressive list must be within 50 tiles of the corpse
- Unstabled Chicken will no longer be kicked from players houses.
Update 2 - November 20, 2009
- Bug Fixes
- Added guard ignore to the Giant Turkeys
- Fixed the barding difficulty on the Giant Turkeys
- Bards will be added to the lawful attackers list for discording and provocation of the Giant Turkeys
- Turkeys AI was adjusted to keep it from teleporting so often.
- Harvest Wine and Cider will no longer lose their TID’s at maintenance.
- Age was removed from using the Retouching Tool*