Display cases are useful for showing off valuable or precious items in a player home.
- Faces East or South.
- Double-click and target the location in your house to place.
- Double-click the display case to show/hide rails.
- Items should be placed before enabling the rails.
- Use an Axe on the display case to return it to deed form.
- It can be dyed with the Furniture Dye Tub when in deed form.
- The display case cannot have the execptional tag.
- Gets the color of the used wood.
During the destruction of Magincia, a few types if display cases were made available.
Was found in The Family Jewels jewelry shop. Five of each facing existed per facet.
Three Piece Set
Was located in the Fisherman's Guild and Supplies building. Only one set per facet.
Nine Piece Set
Two setups could be found, one in Stichin' Time tailor shop and one in Magincia's Magicka mage shop. In total, 6 center pieces, 6 south side, 6 north side, 5 east side, 5 west side, and 2 of each corner existed per facet