Repair Service Contract
Repair Service Contracts are introduced with the Publish 13.5. An item can be repaired by using a Repair Contract that corresponds to one of the aforementioned skills. These contracts appear in the form of a deed and come as blessed. The contracts are labeled as A Repair Service Contract from a [level] [skill], where [level] is the skill level title of the smith which has created the contract (i.e. apprentice, journeyman, expert, adept, master, or grandmaster, as appropriate).
- Blacksmithy - Used to repair all metal armor, metal shields, and metal weapons.
- Bowcraft/Fletching - Used to repair all bows.
- Carpentry - Used to repair Woodland Armor, Bokutos and Wooden Shields.
- Glassblowing (Alchemy specialization) - Used to repair Glass Swords and Glass Staves
- Tailoring - Used to repair all leather armor and hats.
- Tinkering - Used to repair imbued or replica jewelry and also Gargish Neclace and earrings.
Crafters can create a repair service contract by performing the following steps:
- Use a crafting tool as normal.
- Choose the Repair option from the menu that appears.
- Target a Blank Scroll. The scroll must be within the player's backpack.
- The repair service contract will appear in the creating character's backpack.
Characters must be standing in an NPC shop that corresponds to the skill written on the scroll in order to use a repair service contract:
- Double-click the repair service contract.
- Target the item-to-be-repaired.
- The used repair service contract will disappear after use.