Bestial Armor Set
The Bestial Armor Set is a 4-piece Item Set.
- The parts of this set were acquired as rewards from the Clean Up Britannia 2011 event for 50,000 points per piece.
- The parts of this set impart additional benefits when the entire set is equipped.
- There is also a Gargish version of this set: Bestial Armor Set (Gargish)
While wearing the Bestial (Berserker) Set, if your health drops below half, "You enter a berserk rage!" and your suit changes color (red/orange). The more you drop below 50% health the more rage, and the color will change too.
When you are in a rage, you take less damage from spells and weapons: "In your rage you shrug off 10 points of damage." Also, the rage seems to continue as long as you have incoming damage, or else it will time out over a period of a few seconds of not being damaged.
- The "Rage" effect kicks in a second or so after you hit 50% of your Max hp's.
- Your character will Turn Orange when this happens.
- Maintaining the Berserk effect requires you to continue to take Dmg.
- Your Berserk "Level" will increase/decrease the amount of dmg you ignore as well as the amount of healing that is blocked by being berserked.
- It requires ~roughly 10 seconds of not taking dmg for your berserk effect to stop. (I think this can happen at less than 50% life though I didn't check that... bc I was in hp regen DOG form etc.)
- There's 4 pieces for Elves / Humans (Bear Mask / Studded Gorget / Leather Gloves / Leather Legs)
- The Bestial pieces can have 5 ADDITIONAL Mods imbued on it & each pc has a base imbuing intensity of 0, so bc it's not exceptional you can add a total of 450 imbuing intensity to it. The pieces cannot be enhanced with special materials.
- The more pieces you have equipped the higher amount of dmg it will block. I know with hardly any armor it was blocking up to 28 points of dmg when berserked at a high level of RAGE.... That's with 4 pieces equipped for a total of "Berserk 5". With only 1 pc equipped I was blocking up to 8 points of dmg at a high level of Berserk....
- Being under a RAGE / Berserk effect blocks healing on your character by a similar amount as the dmg that is blocked... but REGENS seem to work fine .
- Weight: 11 Stones
- Berserk 5 (total)
- Physical Resist 22%
- Fire Resist 64%
- Cold Resist 39%
- Poison Resist 24%
- Energy Resist 25%
|Bestial Helm||Bestial Leggings||Bestial Gorget|