Client Patch 1.25.35b
This patch was for the Classic Client.
- Date: October 1, 1998
- Size: Unknown
- Notes: This patch accompanied the publish released on the same date.
Client Patch: These items will require a client patch to be visible to you.
- "Paperdoll lag" caused when sailing, hiding, and drinking potions should be resolved.
- You will no longer be able to walk up onto furs or vegetables.
- Combat automove should be completely gone!
- Chopping up corpses will now result in a pile of remains, which is a container. Within the remains will be the contents of the original corpse. This container acts exactly the same as the original corpse--looting it can still result in criminal flagging. Special thanks to the regulars at the Crossroads of Britannia Dev and Discussion boards, whose discussing of this problem led us to a solution.
|Classic Client Patches|