Client Patch 2.0.0a
This patch was for the Classic Client.
- Date: May 11, 2000
- Size: 101,795 bytes
- Notes: None
We will be releasing a client patch in within the next 30 minutes that will activate the features currently in testing:
- Status bars (both party system and standard) should now work correctly
- Movement issues causing players to “bounce” off some terrain tiles have been addressed
- German language issues with the use of the word "hallo" in the tutorial have been addressed
If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
- Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\\Program Files\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
- If you are unable to connect to the patch server at all, and are using an original (Non-T2A) version of Ultima Online, you may need to update your verinfo file. For details on updating this file, please see the information posted at http://support.uo.com/tech_6.html.
- Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.hitchhikers.net/antivirus/antivirus-dis.phtml.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please contact Technical Support at email@example.com.
|Classic Client Patches|