Client Patch 220.127.116.11
This patch was for the Enhanced Client.
- Date: February 2, 2010
- Size: 56,755,567 bytes
- Notes: None
- Players from Global Chat can now be added to the Ignore List. Click on the "Add from Chat" button when adding players to ignore.
- "Filter Obscenity" and "Ignore Players" options are now turned on by default.
- With Legacy Targeting turned off, target type is indicated by the color of the outline around each slot.
- Hotkey assignments on the hotbar are now more visible.
- All hotbar slots now properly highlight on mouseover.
Added new actions
- Equip Last Weapon: swaps between the currently equipped weapon and last equipped weapon.
- Bandage Self: searches for the first available bandage in the backpack and uses it on yourself.
- Bandage Selected Target: searches for the first available bandage in the backpack and uses it on your current target.
- Quit Game: exits the client (key binding is also available).
Updates to the "Equip Item" action:
- Now properly equips between two-handed weapons and one-handed weapon/shield combinations. (*)
- Added an "Add Equipped" button when editing the action that adds all currently equipped items to the action.
- The same item can no longer be added to the action infinite times.
- Updated the placeholder icons for many of the macro action.
- Added item and weight count tooltips to the player backpack. (*)
- Empty containers no longer open with an empty view.
- Reduced the duration of the earthquake shake and synced it up with the sound effect.
- Chat Color option for "Custom" has been relabeled to "Chat (Global)."
- Players are no longer able to open multiple NPC vendor gumps simultaneously.
- NPCs and players will no longer appear to ghost on edge of screen when player is zoomed out to max.
- A correction was applied to the spam filter to avoid it incorrectly triggering short burst of speech.
- Fixed an issue where items placed on the ground are occasionally invisible without any particularly identifiable reason.
- Gaman no longer sound like songbirds
(*)Please Note: Requires Publish 64 to be fully operational.
|Enhanced Client Patches|