This page lists future development plans for UO. These potential changes are always subject to alteration or cancellation by the development team.
Future Development Plans
- Encampment System – New Magincia Bazaar Commodity and Pet Brokers
- Topiaries and Gargoyle Statues
- New Craftables Ritual Table, Advanced Training Dummy and Rustic Bench
- Raised Garden Bed – A maintenance free garden bed
- Distillery – A craftable that is used for the new Distillation system
- Chest of Sending – Send anything in your house to the bank
- New House Tiles - Gothic and Board and Batten Wall Tiles
Magincia Plot Lotto
- Main Article: Magincia Plot Guidelines.
- There are 22 lots each in both Trammel and Felucca. The island is divided up by North and South end. The North end is the area towards the beach area and these plots are 10K per ticket and you are allowed to buy one ticket per account per plot. The South end is towards the bank and these are 2K a ticket and there are no ticket purchase limits.
Magincia Planting System
- Players are able to plant seeds in grassy areas around Magincia by using a hoe. The players will have to maintain the upkeep of the seeds to keep them healthy. Only the owner of the seed can take care of the plant . The plant will be tagged with the owners name and the date he/she planted it. Players will be able to dig up the plants after they have matured and they will continue to keep the player’s name, the date planted and the date harvested.
Abyss Quest and Monsters
- Added a new quest in the Abyss, this quest will start with Xeninlor the Security Advisor and he can be found in the Royal Palace. We have also added a few new mobs to challenge your fighting talents.