Client Patches are occasionally applied to the various clients for several reasons:
- To fix some functionality issue (bug) in a client.
- To update one or more art files, which are stored client-side.
- To fix one or more client-side security holes.
- To add the client-side functionality of new server-side content.
- To synchronize the patch numbers of the various clients.
Up until the release of Third Dawn, all patches were, obviously, only for the Classic Client. It was some time after this before the numbering for the client patches associated with the Classic and Third Dawn Clients were synchronized. Patch numbers for the Kingdom Reborn and Classic Clients were never synchronized, and patch numbers for the Classic and Enhanced Clients are not currently synchronized.
These game clients are currently supported and regularly updated. They can be used to connect to official Ultima Online game servers.
Classic Client Patches
Latest CC: 188.8.131.52 - April 27, 2017
Enhanced Client Patches
Latest EC: 184.108.40.206 - April 27, 2017
These game clients have been retired and can no longer be used to connect to official Ultima Online game servers.
Kingdom Reborn Client Patches
Final: 220.127.116.11 - September 7, 2009
Third Dawn Client Patches
Final: 18.104.22.168 - March 28, 2007