- A player needs 80 Veterinary and 80 Animal Lore in order to resurrect a dead pet.
- Use a bandage on the dead pet as you would to heal damage.
- If successful the pet will resurrect.
- The pet loses 0.1 in all skills.
- If the resurrector has 120 in both Veterinary and Animal Lore, the pet comes back with 20% hit points.
- If the resurrector has levels in the Compassion Virtue, the pet comes back with additional hit points.
- Seeker of Compassion: 5%
- Follower of Compassion: 10%
- Knight of Compassion: 20%
- Hit point bonuses can not exceed a total of 200.
By NPC Veterinarian
- On approaching an NPC Veterinarian, a player will be offered a chance to resurrect their bonded pet.
- Cost scales based on the pet's Taming Requirement, and is directly debited from the player's bank account.
- Example costs: 100 gold for 50 taming or less, 12,000 gold for 100 taming, 30,000 gold at 110 taming
- Does not require the Stygian Abyss expansion entitlement.
Requirements for your pet to be resurrected
- The pet must be yours
- The pet must be within 12 tiles
- The pet must be in line of sight of the you
- You must have the gold available in the bank
What happens when you meet the requirements
- The pet will be resurrected
- The pet loses 0.2 in all skills
- The pet will not receive a health bonus when it's resurrected
- The player will receive feedback about the gold debit
- System message: "X gold has been withdrawn from your bank box."
- System message: "You have X gold in cash remaining in your bank box."
If you do not meet the gold requirements you will get this message
- System message: "Unfortunately, you do not have enough cash in your bank to cover the healing."