- September 25, 2014 Note: As of Publish 86 Factons has been removed from the game. It has been replaced by the Vice vs Virtue PVP system.
Silver is relatively rare form of in-game money. Silver coins are only obtainable if you are in a Faction, although player vendors also sell Silver. Some items can only be purchased with Silver coins, such as Faction War Horses, Faction Vendors, etc.
Faction members can earn Silver via PvE, by slaying monsters with faction affiliations.
- 30 silver - Daemons are associated with Shadowlords
- 20 silver - Wisps are associated with Council of Mages
- 30 silver - Ogre Lords are associated with Minax
- 30 silver - Silver Serpents are associated with True Britannians
Faction members also can earn Silver via PvP, by slaying faction enemies.
- 40 silver - Per kill point received. Faction enemies with a kill point deficit give up no swag. Faction members are limited in the amount obtained the same opponent by a countdown timer. [Insert delay amount here].