The Mortal Strike special move was added during the Ultima Online: Age of Shadows expansion. This special move can be activated by setting a key macro for the appropriate primary or secondary weapon ability or double-clicking the icon in 2D. The icon will highlight red when activated.
Publish 94 saw some chages to the skill
- Use of a Mortal Strike will render it impossible to initiate the healing of damage on your target for several seconds.
- Lasts for 8 seconds (player) or 14 seconds (NPC).
- Does not prevent curing poison or stopping bleeding.
- Mortal Strike does 70% of normal weapon damage to target not currently under the effects of Mortal.
- Mortal Strike done to a target that is currently under the effects of mortal or immune will do 130% of normal damage and will no longer reset the mortal duration.
- The duration of Mortal strike attacks done using ranged weapons will be halved.
- An 8 second immunity timer is granted once Mortal is removed.
- Mana Cost: 30
Weapons with a primary ability of Mortal Strike require 70 or higher in the appropriate fighting skill and Tactics.
Weapons with a secondary ability of Mortal Strike require 90 or higher in the appropriate fighting skill and Tactics.
- Executioner's Axe
- Crescent Blade
- Hammer Pick
- Bone Harvester
- Short Spear
- Soul Glaive