- If harmed in combat you did not initiate, your attacker is penalized with a grey status.
- If killed in combat you did not initiate, you may penalize attacking characters with Murder Counts.
- Those who loot your corpse illegally will be flagged as criminals.
- Those who are noticed stealing from you will be flagged as criminals.
- Can call the guards on those who harm you within guard zones.
- May visit any facet freely.
- Can be Resurrected at Shrines and by Wandering Healers.
- May not be harmed/robbed by other characters outside of Felucca.
Note that other guild members may treat you as if you were grey and in Felucca (allowing them to harm/rob you any time, any place without penalty). The exception to this is corpse looting.