The Parry Mage is a popular template to engage in PvP combat.
The following skills makeup this template. The total skill points for each skill is the recommended value.
- Magery - 120
- Evaluating Intelligence - 120
- Resisting Spells - 120
- Parrying - 120*
- Alchemy - 100
- Anatomy - 100
- Inscription - 100
* Note: need 80 Dexterity for Parrying to be fully effective
[to be added]
To reach full effect, this template needs 780 skill points, thus requiring a suit that include +60 skill in items. Otherwise it needs a standard suit for mages focusing on items important for magic casting.
- Left Hand - Hephaestus shield
- Right hand - None, leave open for potions
- Head Slot - A Mark of the Travesty can help a lot by giving +20 skill points
The following lists important item properties a suit for this template should focus on.
- Skill Bonuses - 60 - To reach full effect, this template needs 780 skill points, thus requiring a suit that include +60 skill in items.
- Lower Reagent Cost - 100% - As with any skill requiring reagents.
- Spell Damage Increase - 30% - By only having one spell line, you can get up to 30% instead of the normal 15%.
- Mana Regeneration - 18-20 - Fast mana regeneration is always good
- Defense Chance Increase - 45% - Forty-five is a required minimum, you should try to reach 70 to counter Hit Lower Defense attacks
- Lower Mana Cost - 40% - Mana conservation means you can cast more spells over time
- Casting Focus - 12% - Even a small chance to prevent disruption is better than none at all
- Damage Eater - 18% - converts a portion of damage dealt to you back to heath
Cast Magic Arrow until you run out of mana on your opponent.
[to be completed]