Primeval Lich Champion Spawn
The Primeval Lich Spawn was added with the Stygian Abyss expansion. It takes place in a graveyard outside a giant mansion.
- Stage 1 - Gore Fiends and Vampire Bats
- Stage 2 - Flesh Golems and Dark Wisps
- Stage 3 - Undead Gargoyles and Wights
- Stage 4 - Skeletal Drakes and Dream Wraiths
- Champion - Primeval Lich
As the spawn progresses, more decorations appear in the area. There is a small chance that some unlocked decorations will spawn as well that can be picked up. These usually appear as doubles next to the original. They can be difficult to see. When the Primeval Lich arrives, the added decorations will disappear soon after. At that time it can be easy to see what is left over.
Partial list of decorations which may be picked up:
- Candle 5 - Gravestones appear throughout the graveyard
Find Restless Bones and then put them in their matching graves to get rewards.
Inside the mansion there are 8 colored levers. The levers only appear when the champion spawn is active. They must be pulled in a specific order to solve the puzzle. By killing spawn you may receive a solution book in your backpack. The puzzle can only be completed once per spawn.
- Bag of gems
- Red or black bone container
- Gruesome Standard
- 1.0 Scroll of Transcendence
- Random piece of spawn decoration
- Exit to the Stygian Abyss Dungeon
- Drop in from Deceit (no exit)
- Exit sparkle to the Lost Lands Felucca desert (coordinates 41o 29'N 37o 20'W)
- Resurrection Ankh and exit sparkle to The Lost Lands Felucca southwest from Papua (coordinates 21o 12'S 29o 02'W)
- Champion spawn altar
- Lever puzzle levers