Treasures of the Kotl City
Treasures of the Kotl City is an Event that is Running in the Kotl City in The Valley of Eodon since Publish 94 and is expect to finish with Publish 95. it is slimier to the Castle Blackthorn Dungeon Minax Artifact system.
Creatures killed within the Kotl City have a chance of dropping “Artifacts of the Kotl”, these can be turned in to Julius the Researcher at the entrance for a variety of rewards. Julius the Researcher will also resurrect you if you die.
- Skeletal Hangman (10 Points)
- Decorative house addon that retains the name of the player who places it when created.
- Kotl Sacrificial Altar (10 Points)
- Decorative table house addon
- Recipe for a Kotl Black Rod (10 Points)
- (Carpentry – Weapon) (Includes both Gargish and Human versions)
- Recipe for Dr. Spector’s Lenses (10 Points)
- (Tinkering – Magic Jewelry)
- Black Moonstone (10 Points)
- Ingredient required for the crafting of Dr. Spector’s Lenses & the Kotl Black Rod
- Recipe for a Kotl Automaton (10 Points)
- A craftable 4 slot Mechanical Pet that can be used and controlled by Grandmaster tinkers. (Tinkering – Assemblies)
- Automaton Actuator (5 Points)
- Ingredient required for the crafting of a Kotl Automaton
- Reward Title: Menace of the Myrmidex (10 Points)
- Reward Title: Zealot of Zipactriotl (10 Points)
- Reward Title: Explorer of the Kotl City (10 Points)
- Tribal Banners for each of Eodon’s 6 tribes
- Katalkotl's Ring (50 Points)
- Talons/Thighboots of Escaping (50 Points)