Related both to the Cu Sìth of Scottish mythology and the Cooshee of Dungeons & Dragons, the Cu Sidhe is a large, rideable dog. It is the only self-healing pet in UO. This ridable canine may take 3 or 4 pet control slots, with a maximum of 5 after Animal Training and only Elfs can tame one. An Elf can naturally ride a Cu Sidhe, but a Human only may do so if wearing Pads of the Cu Sidhe, which are a Mondain's Legacy Minor Artifact.
|Cu Sidhe Statistics|
|Spawn Locations||Twisted Weald|
|Fame||Level 5||Slayer Vulnerability||Fey Slayer|
|Karma||Level 5 (-)||Alignment||Neutral|
|First Seen||UO:ML||Pack Instinct||None|
|Gold||1500 - 1900||Magic Items|
|Special||Bandages, Level 5 Treasure Map, Parrot||Cut Up||10 Hides, 3 Raw Ribs|
|Strength||1200 - 1225||Hit Points||1010 - 1275|
|Dexterity||150 - 170||Stamina||150 - 170|
|Intelligence||250 - 285||Mana||250 - 285|
|Barding Difficulty||126.9 - 130.7||Taming Difficulty||101.1|
|Base Damage||21 - 28||Preferred Foods||Fruits and Vegetables|
|Wrestling||93.1 - 100.0||Poisoning|
|Tactics||93.1 - 100.0||Magery||None|
|Resisting Spells||75.1 - 90.0||Evaluating Intelligence||None|
|Anatomy||65.1 - 100.0||Meditation||None|
|Parrying||Healing||80.1 - 100.0|
|Chivalry||Special Abilities||Bleed Attack. Heals owner and self.|
|Resists and Damage|
|Resistances||50 - 65||25 - 45||70 - 85||30 - 50||70 - 85|
- If you are not mounted on the Cu Sidhe, this creature will heal you, you can be mounted on other creatures. It can not ressurect you (confirmed by a dev member), although it will try anyways. Cu-sidhes will use healing on themselves as well. To gain above 90 healing usually takes curing lethal poison to do (Rotting Corpses work well for this). Also has Bleed Attack.
- The Cu Sidhe needs bandages in it's backpack in order to self heal.
- Comes in different colors. In 2d its art appears unfinished; its model has no texture, unlike the Reptalon, so it looks glossy/unfinished.
- If tamed and then released, the Cu Sidhe will drop an unmovable blue backpack with up to 20 bandages. Will not spawn additional bandages if you taming/releasing.
Cu still heals itself if released.
- If you tame and have Cu attack another untamed Cu, Paragon Cu, or Swoop, etc then release. You will get the bag drop and can also loot Cu when it dies.
- It seems that a Cu can be used in the Shadowguard Orchard to eat the apples and determine which type they are.
- The Cu Sidhe model uses the same texture image as the Bake Kitsune, just with a color change and a slight editing to the tail.
Colors and Spawn Chance
There are 15 different colors(Names are based upon one picture found in the web)
Spawn rate % color hue 20000 85.830% 2216 Standard 500 2.146% 2422 Dull Copper 500 2.146% 2424 Copper 500 2.146% 2303 Bronze 500 2.146% 2218 Grey 500 2.146% 1445 Agapite 500 2.146% 1317 Sky Blue 500 2.146% 1317 Echo Blue 50 0.215% 1152 Ice Blue 50 0.215% 1151 Pure White 50 0.215% 1650 Wine Red 50 0.215% 1199 Pink 50 0.215% 1299 Valorite Blue #0 50 0.215% 1107 Black 1 0.004% 1161 or 1159 blaze/fire