Hit Point Regeneration
Hit Point Regeneration (or HPR in short) describes the amount of hit points a character regains (continously) within 10 seconds. The maximum useable Hit Point Regeneration rate is capped at 18.
Its found as spell effect and also as an item property.
- Necromancy: Horrific Beast (+20 HPR) and Lich Form (-5 HPR)
- Spellweaving Spell: Gift of Renewal. The caster or target gains between 9 to 14 hit points (specialty:) every 2 seconds.
- Maximum found on armor parts: 3
- Maximum found on shields: 4
- Maximum found on (ranged) weapons: 9
- Maximum found on bracelets: 10 (Bracelet Of Health, Bracelet Of Protection)
- Maximum found on rings: 5 (Crystalline Ring)
The following resources are required for the highest imbuable intensity: + 2 HPR