Scout's Armor Set
The Scout's Armor Set is a 6-piece Item Set.
- The parts of this set were acquired as rewards from the Spring Cleaning 2008 event for 100,000 points per piece.
- Replicas of these item set pieces can also be obtained from the Clean Up Britannia 2011 event for 10,000 points per piece which have 100 durability and cannot be improved by Powder of Fortification.
- The parts of this set impart additional benefits when the entire set is equipped.
- This set is comprised of nine (9) total possible pieces, but only six (6) can be worn at any one time, as several of the pieces are meant to be interchangeable and thus fit into the same Equipment Slots.
- When the suit was originally introduced, it lacked the Mage Armor property. This was later added after player complaints that the armor was too difficult to Stealth in - and after all, should not a scout be able to use stealth? (Mage Armor removes this stealth penalty in addition to the more well known Meditation issue.)
- Weight: 14 - 24 Stones (Depending on the configuration of pieces worn)
- Dexterity Bonus 12
- Hit Point Regeneration 2
- Mana Regeneration 2
- Hit Chance Increase 10%
- Damage Increase 10%
- Physical Resist 70%
- Fire Resist 70%
- Cold Resist 70%
- Poison Resist 70%
- Energy Resist 70%
- Mage Armor
|Scout's Circlet||Scout's Female Studded Armor||Scout's Small Plate Jingasa|
|Scout's Studded Bustier||Scout's Studded Gloves||Scout's Studded Gorget|
|Scout's Studded Leggings||Scout's Studded Sleeves||Scout's Studded Tunic|