The following is a list of changes deployed as Publish 59 on July 14, 2009.
- March 11, 2009 - estimated late April 2009
- May 7, 2009 - estimated late May 2009
- July 7, 2009 - Initial testing on TC1.
- July 14, 2009 - Published to all shards.
- Fixed the missing effects from Lightning Arrow special attack
- Players will receive an error message when trying to create multiple gates at one location
- Ferrets will now spawn in the Felucca Prism of Light healer room
- Exceptional crafted food will now display the maker’s mark
- Camp fires will no longer block house placement
- Fixed an issue with the Crystalline Ring removing 20 modified skill points
- Criminals are unable to stable their pets
- Criminals will now get an error message when trying to open bank boxes
- Issue with vendor penalty was fixed, should vanish after 25 hours and/or removed by the owner
- Tomas O'Neerlan has been leashed to his spawn area so he won’t run off
- The purchase message when buying a repair service contract deed has been fixed
- Passage from Trinsic to Delucia has been fixed
- Murderers can now use the Help/Stuck feature
- Pets will no longer disappear if standing in a house that decays
- Fixed the ability to repair the following: Earrings, Arcane Boots, Elven Boots, Bracelets, Necklaces and Talismans
- Fixed an issue with the Norton the Fisher Quest
Champ Spawn and Ghost Cam Fixes
- Altar will no longer remain stuck when boss despawns or disappears instead of being killed
- Players can no longer log out without repercussions in Champ Spawn regions
- Players that log out in a champ spawn region will get teleported to a shrine
- If a player logs out in a champ spawn area all the non equipped “cursed” items on them will drop to the ground
- This will only affect players who log out beyond the 10 minute grace period; accidental disconnections will not be punished
- Ghosts without corpses cannot enter Champ Spawn regions or log in to them
- Ghosts without corpses will be automatically exorcised periodically
Shadowlord Finale Event Plan
Key Plot Lines
- Distracting Decisions
- The Shadowlords mislead the people of Britannia to fight monsters and hunt treasure in Tokuno while they comb the world for their sought after Artifact. The monsters have the treasure, of course, because the Shadowlords are providing the distraction.
- Strangers Bearing Gifts
- Grey robed strangers appear - one at Empath Abbey, another at the Lycaeum, and a third at Serpent’s Hold - called "Seers." Unlike the event manager versions, these NPCs foretell the future, and offer players a way to convert the Cloaks of Corruption into the Cloaks of Life, Death, or Power.
- Cloaks of Command also become available in faction strongholds
- Manifestations of the Shadowlords appear in Tokuno, searching for the Artifact after exhausting the other facets. They spawn at halfday intervals in three locations. Once dead, they drop Cloaks of Corruption to the top three attackers, and give ToT minor artifacts to all.
- Dawn of Hope
- The location of the Artifact is revealed. The Crimson Dragons are prepared for a great battle with the Platinums for dominion over Britannia, as the Shadowlords make their move. The outcome of this fight (which the players can assist in) will determine if the Chaos aligned factions (Shadowlords, Minax) receive benefits after the event arc, or whether Order does. This battle is the prelude to the finale.
- The final battle with the Shadowlords. Rewards include three “Shards Of The Gem Of Immortality” (one per Shadowlord), and major artifacts.
- Treasures of Tokuno, Minor Artifacts
- Major Doom Artifacts
- Cloak Of Life
- HP Bonus: 2
- HP Regen: 1
- Cloak Of Death
- HCI: 1
- DCI: 1
- SDI: 1
- Cloak Of Power
- Str Bonus: 1
- Dex Bonus: 1
- Int Bonus: 1
- Cloak Of Silence
- Stealth: +10
- Cloak Of Command
- Faction item, no rank requirement
- Can only be used in Felucca
- Can be used once a day to summon a faction monster
- Minax: Ogre Lord
- CoM: Wisp
- TB: Silver Serpent
- SL: Daemon
- Summoned monster will last for one hour
- Displays lifetime remaining on item properties
- Cloak must be worn in order to be used
- Summoned monsters act the same as monsters/animals from the "Summon Creature" command with the following details:
- "Shard Of The Gem Of Immortality"
- An exceptionally rare item that responds to the user’s karma to play upon the fate in the worlds within
On July 20, 2009, the following was published to the Test Center shard:
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the ability to throw the cream pies at another player if they do not have one in their backpacks.
On July 31, 2009, the following was announced to be published all shards following next daily morning maintenance cycle:
- Fixed an issue with Ghosts being teleported out of the Champ Spawn area while a corpse was visible.
- Fixed an issue with Hirelings accepting money without actually working for them.
- Treasures of Tokuno and the Shadowlord event will come to an end.