||Puts the Target into a temporary Sleep state. In this state, a Slept Target will attack, cast spells, and move at a much slower speed in addition to having hit chance and defense chance reduced considerably. A Slept Target will awaken if harmed or after a set amount of time. The Sleep duration is determined by a comparison between the Caster's Mysticism and either Focus or Imbuing (whichever is greater) skills and the Target's Resisting Spells skill.
Changes as of Publish 65
- Sleep will no longer prevent targets from casting spells or attacking.
- Sleep will place the target in a state of stupor for a period determined by the caster’s skills and the target’s Resist Spells skill.
- While in this state they will have their casting, casting recover, attack, and movement speed severely reduced.
- If target receives damage during this period, the stupor effect will be broken.
- Immunity has been changed to the following scale, 3-12 second scaling by player Magic Resist skill. Player must have 30 or more resist to extent sleep immunity beyond 3 seconds.