- 1 Landmarks
- 1.1 1 Gargoyle Shrine of Virtues
- 1.2 2 Gargoyle Mining Camp
- 1.3 3 Lava Ruined Villa
- 1.4 4 Volcanic Lair
- 1.5 5 Savage Camp
- 1.6 6 Meer Catacombs
- 1.7 7 Ver Lor Reg
- 1.8 8 Central Ilshenar Desert
- 1.9 9 Blackthorn's Castle
- 1.10 10 Exodus Castle/Dungeon
- 1.11 11 Elemental Valley
- 1.12 12 Central Ilshenar Swamp
- 1.13 13 Savage Settlement
- 2 See Also
Central Ilshenar is part of the Ilshenar landmass that was introduced with the Third Dawn expansion. Located in the dead center of the Ilshenar map, it is accessed through cave entrances located near both the Compassion and Honor moongates. You cannot use the spells Gate Travel, Recall, or Sacred Journey to enter Central Ilshenar and Gate Travel cannot be used to leave.
The area is host to many interesting locations.
Remote and idyllic, the Gargoyle Shrine of Virtues is a white marble edifice surrounded by water. In addition to aesthetic appreciation and contemplative meditation, the location can be used like an ankh shrine for the resurrection of the dead.
- See main article: Gargoyle Mining Camp.
- See main article: Volcanic Lair.
Just north of the Meer Catacombs is a loose grouping of savages, both mounted and on foot.
- See main article: Meer Catacombs.
- See main article: Ver Lor Reg.
At the foot of the Gargoyle city is a small desert.
- See main article: Castle Blackthorn.
- See main article: Exodus Dungeon.
In UO, no place is complete without a swamp.