Trick or Treat
"Trick or Treat" and a target cursor would appear. Then targeting an NPC would yield one of several "treat" items or a "trick" of a nasty surprise.
Sometimes, players with GM Begging would have a rare chance at an extra special treat item.
- You could only trick or treat the same NPC once every couple of minutes.
GM Beggar-only Semi-Rare Treats
From Halloween 2009
From Halloween 2010
- Chair in a Ghost Costume
- Excellent Iron Maiden
- Halloween Guillotine
- Small Web (left or right, same as Halloween 2009 except hued orange or black)
From Halloween 2016
- Deed for a Giant Pumpkin
- Tray of Pumpkin Spice Cider
- Tray of Candy Apples
- Gypsy Wagon Lamp
From Halloween 2017
- Temporarily changes the hue of the character's body and equipped items. Hued clothing can be used to obtain 'two-tone' or 'Halloween' cloth that comes in 144 - 156 different colors (see: Metallic Dye Tub).
- Bleeding profusely (harmless)
also, a Naughty Twin could appear which would:
- Teleport you to a random moongate on the same facet.
- Steal some of your candy.
- I ran around Cove with great success. I started at the North end and worked my way South, hitting every NPC along the way. I then would go back to the first and be able to hit that one again, thus starting my circle over again.