Nystul's Crystal Ball
|Nystul's Crystal Ball - Museum of Vesper Replica|
|Weight: 10 Stones|
The Nystul's Crystal Ball - Museum of Vesper Replica is a 350,000 point Cooperative Collection reward from the Vesper Museum Collection, which has a common set of random sound effects and spoken responses about the Lore of Ultima Online when turned on and approached.
The sounds appear to consist of natural noises, including wind blowing, running water, crickets chirruping and various bird song.
The Lore responses are as follows;
- Illshenar was discovered by a mage named Gilforn. (sic)
- Lord British established the Order Guards. Lord Blackthorn countered by forming the Chaos Guards.
- Lord CrawWorth discovered the "Lost Lands" (sic)
- Minax's army, led by Juo'nar, staged a war in Trinsic before it was saved by Dupre and his followers.
- Mondain gained the Gem of Immortality after murdering his father.
- Orcs staged battles across Sosaria. The war was centered in Cove.
- Some Gypsies are as wise as the wisest sages of the lands.
- Trammel was created by a powerful spell cast by Lord British and Nystul
- Yew was turned into swamplands after Adranath's 'Decay spell' yielded unexpected results.
- There are Eight Companions and Eight Virtues.
- The most destructive spell - Armageddon - was first learned from the wisps.
- The gargoyle city, Ver Lor Reg, was discovered in Ilshenar.