Faster Cast Recovery
Faster Cast Recovery (FCR) reduces the recovery time after casting a spell. It is commonly found on jewelry with intensity of 1 to 3. When a spell is cast it can take a short period of time before another can be started. This period of recovery can be reduced or eliminate altogether with Faster Cast Recovery. It takes a cumulative total of 6 to eliminate recovery time. Faster Cast Recovery affects Chivalry, Magery, Mysticism, Necromancy, Ninjitsu and Spellweaving spells.
Using Inscription, a scribe can also craft spellbooks with 1 to 2 Faster Cast Recovery.
Here is a list of artifacts and other items which have Faster Cast Recovery and the amount.
- Chaos Shield - Museum of Vesper Replica - 2
- Helm of Swiftness - 2
- Legacy of the Dread Lord - 3 [bardiche]
- Ornament of the Magician - 3 [bracelet]
- Pilfered Dancer Fans - 2 [tessen]
- Ring of the Savant - 1
- Scrapper's Compendium - 1 [spellbook]
- The Inquisitor's Resolution - 3 [gloves]
- Night Eyes - 3 [reading glasses]
- Enchanted Coral Bracelet - 3
The following resources are required to imbue the highest intensity of Faster Cast Recovery (3):