Stamina Regeneration is capped at 24. The range of Stamina Regeneration on non-artifact items is 1 to 3.
Artifacts that exceed the normal range of Stamina Regeneration:
- the Ring of the Vile has a Stamina Regeneration of 6.
- the Ancient Farmer's Kasa has a Stamina Regeneration of 5.
Ankh Pendant & Stamina
Wearing the Ankh Pendant, characters who visit the:
- Valor shrine and chant "RA" are granted a Stamina Regeneration of +2 for one hour;
- Sacrifice shrine and chant "Cah" are granted a Stamina Regeneration of +1 and a Hit Point Regeneration of +1 for one hour, with a 50% chance to get one regeneration bumped up to +2;
- Spirituality shrine and chant "Om" are granted +1 for Stamina, Hit Point, and Mana Regeneration for one hour, with a 25% chance to get each regeneration bumped to +2; and
- Humility shrine and chant "Lum" are granted a random regeneration of +3 for one hour.
The bonus can only be activated once per day. A character only needs to wear the ankh while chanting at the shrine; it may be removed while maintaining the bonus.
The following resources are required to imbue the highest intensity of Stamina Regeneration (3):
- The skill Focus is a determinant for the regeneration of both stamina and mana.
- The skill Parrying is affected by stamina.
- The Necromancy spell Vampiric Embrace grants the caster a Stamina Regeneration of 10.